Monday, July 16, 2012

Cody and Evan

I'm asking students to write about the trip and what they are learning or seeing. The bravest of the bunch stepped up to kick it off. Here we go!

Cody:
God is teaching me patience and sacrifice. He is teaching me patience because of the immense amount of waiting/disappointment we have had to endure over the trip.
He is teaching me sacrifice because I was about the only one that had toiletries. So he taught me to give up things that I want to help others be comfortable in the airports.

Evan:
I have seen God and his Holy Spirit working in me and in our group. He has given me the opportunity to try and learn patience and peace. I am trying to be more patient and at peace with the situation. Also, I feel his spirit bringing us closer together through prayer and fellowship. I am glad that I can take an inner city missions trip; I have always wanted to.

No comments:

Post a Comment